Why should I try Fresh Patch?
- Live in a town house or apartment without a backyard
- Work long or unpredictable hours
- Wish to avoid carpet, floor and furniture mistakes
- Have limited mobility
- Are potty training new dogs or puppies
- Have an older or injured dog
- Wish to avoid taking your pet out late at night, in the rain, or in the snow
- Are fed up with cleaning artificial grass and pee pads
Fresh Patch or Fresh Patch XL?
Fresh Patch Small
- The Fresh Patch Small is 400mm x 600mm and is designed for pets weighing less than 12 KGs.
- The standard Fresh Patch combines living grass and a disposable container in a completely disposable and replaceable unit.
- When the package arrives simply remove the lid and place the product where you want your pet to go.
Fresh Patch XL
- The Fresh Patch Large is 600mm x 1200mm and is designed for pets weighing more than 12KGs.
- Fully disposable with no parts to clean -- simply dispose of the entire unit when a new one arrives at your doorstep.
- The Fresh Patch XL does not come with a disposable cardboard tray. We recommend purchasing one of the Custom XL Trays.
How often should I order?
- We recommend replacing your Fresh Patch every 1 or 2 weeks depending on the size of your pet and how frequently the product is being used.
- We have plans offering delivery every week and every 2 weeks
- Switching between plans is easy once you setup an account with us!
What is the shipping policy?
- For all shipping information, please click here.
What is the return policy?
- Because of the nature of Fresh Patch products we are unable to accept returns.
What is special about Fresh Patch grass?
- The grass used in Fresh Patch is grown hydroponically (without the use of soil). Our absorbent pads of living grass are lighter, cleaner, and last much longer than normal sod.
- We utilise several different kinds of grass including rye, blue, fescue, zoysia and bermuda.
Can I pause my deliveries?
- Simply log into your account to skip a delivery or arrange to have your shipment sent to another location.
Is Fresh Patch available in my area?
At present, Fresh Patch is only available in
- Gold Coast
Does Fresh Patch offer training advice?
Most dogs get the hang of Fresh Patch immediately. We realise that there are some dogs stuck in their ways and we offer support in those instances. Please visit our training page for some helpful troubleshooting tips and give us a call (1300 014 422) so that we can listen to your specific situation and offer advice.
Who recommends Fresh Patch?
Fresh Patch is endorsed by Caryl Wolff, CPDT, NADOI, CDBC, owns and operates Doggie Manners and teaches classes and private lessons in obedience, manners, agility, and tricks.
She is certified or endorsed by multiple dog trainer organizations – the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers, the National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors, and the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants.
With over 20 years of experience, she has dealt with every dog related issue you can imagine. The author of Teacup Puppies and Dogs, she recommends Fresh Patch to “anyone bringing a new puppy into their home.” Wolff also says, “Fresh Patch is the perfect solution for people with busy schedules and for people who are tired of cleaning synthetic grass dog potties.”
Books by Caryl Wolff
What is the cancellation policy?
- We don't believe in making our customers sign long term contracts.
- Cancel your service anytime by contacting us by phone (1300 014 422) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also cancel your service by logging into the customer portal and selecting the "Manage Your Subscription" option.